We are a friendly community that is clan based. We play AAPG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bildresultat för anticheat inc banner.. Bildresultat för Americas army banners web Bildresultat för anticheat inc banner
Clean Clan Gamer’s !

Bildresultat för no cheat clan cool picture
-=[INSF]=- USA InnerHospital

Morning Chaps B_160_400_0_DD0303_E8E7FD_03066D_000000_0_1_0
America’s Army Proving Ground’s

Bildresultat för Americas Army Logo
Donation To -=[INSF]=- Clan.... Click on picture under HERE

Bildresultat för cool dark donate now button
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Sorry all out of action till further notice
Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 1:40 am by Guest

» Sad^Clown's ban
Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:42 pm by Guest

» Application
Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 pm by Guest

» Follow up.
Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:44 am by Guest

» Funyuns Banned
Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm by Funyuns

» THANK YOU POST
Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 am by Guest

» Application
Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:53 am by spookymcslave

» Application
Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 9:42 pm by Guest

» Banned from inner hospital server
Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 5:41 pm by -=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN

..... -=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN ..... Streaming Admin -ACI-

Bildresultat för we play fair we are not cheating
This Clan Works With -ACI- also with -PunkBuster-

Bildresultat för we play fair we are not cheating
DjMoZ Usa Music

Dedicated To The Fallen One's

Bildresultat för cool us army honor picture

Morning Chaps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Morning Chaps Empty
PostSubject: Morning Chaps   Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 6:46 am

Hi all, this is my application to join.

My in-game name is NextHype, I'll be honest I joined the server yesterday and absolutely dominated with *Medic and *Shotgun, I figured I'd smash an application request down and see what happens.

I would like to think I'm a pretty chilled dude and have played AA since the beginning, AA2 being my absolute favourite.

I work overseas hence the fact I put down Mallorca but return periodically to catch up with friends and family; and to also stay connected with gaming.

I've been in and run various communities over the years and understand the implications of wearing a community tag and being an ass hat in other servers.

I've probably taken this application thing way too seriously than I should, but I put care in to the things I like (ex girlfriend wont agree) but I hope to see you on the battlefield!

Hooah!

-Hype
Back to top Go down
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN
Owner & Founder of -=[INSF]=-
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN

Morning Chaps Donator_rank_thepsyfamily_by_priboy17-d48sxco

Morning Chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Chaps   Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Backround Check Started ,
The thing with taking the application serious shows that you are very interested in wearing the tag with the respect and the care that we wish our soldiers in the game should do,
Now i will do the backround check that is something we must do since we or i should say my clan is members of -ACI- and we also back up Punkbuster and Anti-Valve (Steam).

after the check is done i will notify here after if you are accepted or not so stay tuned it might take 5min some times 2 hours depending of gaming history,

Thanks for doing this application we looking forward to accept you if the check pass okay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insfclan.com
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN

Morning Chaps Donator_rank_thepsyfamily_by_priboy17-d48sxco

Morning Chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Chaps   Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Player has done APPLICATION request for joining our clan, it is answered as following.

1. Player has an long gaming history and as what we can see in the research, he has had 3 different names and some shared ip's  , and the request player stated he travels and also plays now and then so the amount of different ip is not as much that we should  take any action against it.

2. Player has also shared ip with another account named : Monkey_maN ,
Due to the shared ip i checked also that account for being safe that the new player has no connections to any banned accounts and that account came out as clean also.

3. The player may not or may know that player if so in our clan we use one account and we are only members of one clan so if player gets accepted he need to follow that rule as all of the other members also should do.

4. Player has showed he is moraly good and he is also a good team player he will now be able to have fun and to wear the tags of a fast growing clan CURRENT rank in the world of our server is 3rd and we are proudly accepting new members on rolling band we do still need to say that please wear the tag with respect and be nice on other servers and we all in -=[INSF]=- CLAN welcome's you to a new world of fun times with nice members.

New in Game Name is : -=[INSF]=-NextHype-PFC
Player is required to also change name on steam to same name and the clan website will get automaticly changed to this name as soon as the in game name is changed
note ( password will remain as it is )

APPLICATION is : APPROVED member ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://www.insfclan.com

Morning Chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Chaps   Morning Chaps I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 2:36 pm

Thank you for my application acceptance.

I'll change out my tags on steam for use in-game, as addressed, the multiple ip connections are probably from my travels as stated so this is just to confirm.

Happy gaming my friend and I'll see you on the battlefield!

HOOAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning Chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Chaps   Morning Chaps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Chaps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We are a friendly community that is clan based. We play AAPG :: APPLY here to become a MEMBER-
Jump to: