We are a friendly community that is clan based. We play AAPG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bildresultat för anticheat inc banner.. Bildresultat för Americas army banners web Bildresultat för anticheat inc banner
Clean Clan Gamer’s !

Bildresultat för no cheat clan cool picture
-=[INSF]=- USA InnerHospital

Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. B_160_400_0_DD0303_E8E7FD_03066D_000000_0_1_0
America’s Army Proving Ground’s

Bildresultat för Americas Army Logo
Donation To -=[INSF]=- Clan.... Click on picture under HERE

Bildresultat för cool dark donate now button
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Sorry all out of action till further notice
Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 1:40 am by Guest

» Sad^Clown's ban
Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:42 pm by Guest

» Application
Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 pm by Guest

» Follow up.
Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:44 am by Guest

» Funyuns Banned
Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm by Funyuns

» THANK YOU POST
Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 am by Guest

» Application
Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:53 am by spookymcslave

» Application
Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 9:42 pm by Guest

» Banned from inner hospital server
Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 5:41 pm by -=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN

..... -=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN ..... Streaming Admin -ACI-

Bildresultat för we play fair we are not cheating
This Clan Works With -ACI- also with -PunkBuster-

Bildresultat för we play fair we are not cheating
DjMoZ Usa Music

Dedicated To The Fallen One's

Bildresultat för cool us army honor picture

Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-=[INSF]=-R0uLleTte-SSCT
-=[INSF]=- StaffSergeant Comp Team
-=[INSF]=-R0uLleTte-SSCT

Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. Empty
PostSubject: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello, I am R0uLleTte. I have always played competitive in other games such as MOHAA, combat arms, csgo, COD etc... I got into this game about 6 months ago played on and off, never really found a home. Since I have been with -=INSF=- I feel like this is part of what I was looking for. Playing in the server is great, but I am very interested in taking a step forward and participating in competitive matches. I am an active player as most know and I play with my team or any team well. I would attend practices to become better and would never miss a scrimmages. The only day I might not be able to make it is Thursday due to my night classes. Lets go -=INSF=-! Smile
Back to top Go down
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN
Owner & Founder of -=[INSF]=-
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN

Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. Donator_rank_thepsyfamily_by_priboy17-d48sxco

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 7:32 pm

APPLICATION  for  R0uLleTte.

Player has showed interest in joining our comp team before it even started and for this mathers he will be accepted,

Player is good and has moraly grown and still growing and he serv and protect the clans interest out in the field of servers with some times lots of idiots,

Player has even shown eyes for eliminating hackers onboard in our private territorium this is very good and honest actions and should be shown!

Player must be active on web and in server to follow up with news and with anything he can help out with and also player has to be very respectful when wearing comp tag due to he represents the complete clan.

PLAYERS REQUEST   is  ACCEPTED

Player may change in game name to :     -=[INSF]=-R0uLleTte-SCT

Why you have -SCT ?
because you are member in = Special forces Comp Team

GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME ONBOARD !
Back to top Go down
http://www.insfclan.com
-=[INSF]=-R0uLleTte-SSCT
-=[INSF]=-R0uLleTte-SSCT

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Thank you! I will make -=INSF=- proud by representing the TEAM! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 11:12 am

Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. Rou10
Back to top Go down
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN

Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. Donator_rank_thepsyfamily_by_priboy17-d48sxco

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Guys time to wake up teams is waiting for some practice matches so get the shit together and create an 7 man strong team 6 for the field one reserv !
i will tell the guys to keep holding on but they have waited for weeks now so dont sleep WAKE UP!
Back to top Go down
-=[INSF]=-Choppa-CSCT
-=[INSF]=-Commander Comp Team
-=[INSF]=-Choppa-CSCT

Donator

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 11:10 pm

We aren't sleeping we are recruiting.. We have several guys right now in the comp team.

1. Choppa
2. Roulette
3. Burrito
4. Nexar
5. Warmachine

We need a bench guy and then we are good to go.. You are saying we need 7 according to burrito we only need 6 the matches are 5v5

On a side note Burrito is not online very much, he said he was excited to get started into comp again so hopefully this will change when the matches actually start happening but me and roulette have basically been recruiting by ourselves and it's been slim pickings because half of the clan is privates who are no where near ready enough to play comp.
Back to top Go down
-=[INSF]=-.Burrito
-=[INSF]=-.Burrito

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 3:49 pm

I have been here everyday... I have been asking around and it sounds like we can count on DickDick to also play... what we need now is set up a day and time to have practices...

I say we meet T or Th nights around 9pm EST... what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN
-=[INSF]=-ShOtGuN

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 10:22 pm

im off my girlfriend is in server fixing for me, i do exam all week on special police academy so i am pretty tired and i am not on this week and if i am some day it is only shortly
Back to top Go down
-=[INSF]=-Choppa-CSCT
-=[INSF]=-Choppa-CSCT

Donator

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Yeah those times work for me Burrito so tomorrow night or are we wanting to wait to get started until next week?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 8:20 am

I'll be there Tuesday's but not Thursdays unless we switch it to 9 am lol
Back to top Go down
-=[INSF]=-.Burrito
-=[INSF]=-.Burrito

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Tuesday Night at 8pm EST then... if you see the others pls let them know so we can get this party started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.   Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in being part of the -=INSF=- Competative team.
Page 1 of 1